Home Additions and Improvements
Whether you are purchasing an older home with the intention of completing renovations to update it to modern standards or looking to add more livable space to your current home, T&G Builders can help.
Turn Your Current Home into Your Dream Home
At T&G Builders, one of our specialties is turning your current home into your dream home. An expanding family, a new hobby, or an in-law suite are all great reasons to hire a skilled home addition contractor. Our skilled team can assess your needs, determine the right design for your addition or improvement, and complete the entire construction process.
We have built our 25+ years of success on one thing — our reputation for providing the highest quality product. We offer all of our customers unparalleled customer service to make sure that we exceed their expectations and that their home perfectly meets their needs. We can walk you through every step of the home addition process, from the initial concept planning to the finished product.
What Type of Home Addition Is Right for You?
Our most commonly performed home additions include:
- Kitchen additions
- Bathroom additions
- Family room and living room additions
- Master suite additions
- In-law suite additions
- Second story additions
- Porches, decks, and sunrooms
Don’t see what you’re looking for listed above? That’s fine! We have over two decades of experience constructing home additions, and we can adapt our design/build services to meet your needs. Contact us today to talk about what you are planning.
How to Hire the Right Home Remodeling Contractor
Hiring the right home remodeling contractor is an important decision, and you should never enter into the decision lightly. When searching for the perfect contractor for you, ask yourself and your prospective contractor the following questions:
- How long have they been in business under the same name?
- Have they been in business for a long time?
- What is their reputation like in the community?
- Do they care about their customers?
- Are they good communicators and reliable?
- Do they have an in-house design team to help you through the design and build process?
- Do they have support available 7 days a week to answer questions or address concerns during the construction process?
- Are they members of building organizations like the Eastern Shore Building Industry Association?
- Do they have an MHIC license?
- Do they have a warranty program?
- Will they stand behind the product they deliver?
Partner with T&G Builders
T&G Builders is known for upholding the highest quality standards for all of our renovation, remodeling and custom home construction projects. From kitchen renovations to home teardowns and rebuilds, we have the expertise and communication skills to make your dreams a reality. We work with homeowners and business owners throughout Coastal Delmarva. To learn more about how we can help transform your home, contact us today.